3/31/2017

Creative Guest Cristin Stevenson

This month we have invited a fantastic mixed media artist - welcome Cristin Stevenson.

Creative Guest Facts


I am a mixed media artist and teacher from Saint Joseph, Missouri. As well as creating traditional artwork, I also works for a few creative and design teams including Artistcellar, Donna Downey's Artist Gang, and Canvas Corp Brands Crew. My artwork has been featured in UK based "Mixed Up Magazine" and the French magazine "Scrap Magazine." Most recently, my "Secret Project" exhibit opened at Glore Psychiatric Museum in St. Joseph, Missouri. 

As well as teaching online through collaborative courses, I also teaches monthly via Patreon. (www.patreon.com/panart). 

You can also find my work on Facebook (www.facebook.com/artbypan), my blog (pan-the-artist.blogspot.com) or Instagram (@pantheartist)

The Project
 



Thank you Cristin for this fantastic project!

1 comment: